Why Use Vitax Organic Rooting Powder & How it Works?Print
You cannot undermine the importance of plant roots only because you can’t see them.
Your plant cannot grow and stay healthy if its roots are not nourished adequately. Roots are the most essential part of the plant and play a critical role in the plant development. Serving as a major supplier of water and minerals, you have to take sufficient care of the root system.
You need to inspect the roots of your plants frequently. Healthy roots are white or tan in colour with succulent appearance. If your plants’ roots are long and sufficient enough to the hold the soil in the pot, you have a healthy root system. If not, then you need to immediately focus on nourishing them to ensure healthy plant growth. Especially when you are planning to transplant, you need to have strong roots to start healthier plants.
Vitax Organic Rooting Powder is a growth supplement that serves as a stimulator for strong root development. If you have celery, ginger, spring onions, basil, mint or any other edible plants growing in your home garden, Vitax Organic Rooting Powder can help immensely in cuttings and improve your plants' root system. Free from any synthetic hormones, you can use this organic fertiliser to ensure the salutary development of roots.
Why Use Vitax Organic Rooting Powder?
Vitax Organic Rooting Powder is ideal to start a diverse range of edible and ornamental plants. It ensures that the new breed you are planning to grow is based on healthy root development. Here are some major benefits of Vitax Organic Rooting Powder:
- Encourages strong and healthy development of roots.
- Does not carry any synthetic hormone or fungicide that may harm the plant.
- Ideal for edible plants like ginger, rosemary, basil, and others.
- It is adequate for soft, medium and hardwood cuttings.
How Vitax Organic Rooting Powder Works?
Application of Vitax Organic Rooting Powder requires precision and care. You have to be careful in the process so that you don’t cause any damage to the cutting. Here is the procedure that you can follow:
- Take the cuttings with a sharp knife.
- Cut straight across below a bud or a leaf joint.
- Remove leaves from the lower one-third of the cutting.
- Place the cuttings in water in standing position.
- Remove excess water from the cuttings and dip 1-2cm of the cutting into Vitax Organic Rooting Powder.
- Place the cutting into the compost.
- You can also sprinkle the powder directly on the planting hole.
- Place the pot in light but ensure it is not directly under the sun.
Ordering Vitax Organic Rooting Powder
Order Vitax Organic Rooting Powder on Little Fields Farm today and get your supply of this wondrous root development stimulant within 3 to 4 working days. We deliver the best quality plant feeds and fertilisers to over 19 countries in Europe. Book your order right now to have a healthier and securer home garden.